Buying / Reserving a Puppy
To inquire about or purchase a puppy of your choice you may email, or call us. Please use the contact us page to send me your information, as well as the sex and breed of the puppy you are wanting.
Method of Payment:
- Cashier’s Checks, Pay-Pal , VENMO or Wire Transfers only. If you chose to use Pay Pal you will have to add 3.2% to the total due for their service charge.
- No personal Checks….unless for a deposit or approved otherwise.
- A $300 deposit is required to reserve the puppy of your choice…. This deposit enables us to estimate how many of the puppies are reserved, and we can better tell others what is left available. It is also a safe method to insure all families who have sent deposits, of the availability of a puppy.
- All deposits are non-refundable…. But can be transferred to another litter if need.
- The balance owed on your pet must be paid in full prior to delivery( IF WE ARE SHIPPING THE PUPPY)…. 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE PUPPY LEAVING MY HOME. IF YOU ARE PICKING UP THE PUPPY IN PERSON YOU PAY THE BALANCE DUE ON THE PUPPY AT THAT TIME.
- Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and must be paid prior to shipping…. I will make the arrangements with the airlines or ground transporter and give you the information needed to pick up the puppy.
For the welfare of the puppy we don’t ship our puppies until the age of 9-10 weeks or older depending on the size.
Puppies are shipped via airlines or personal ground transport with the average fee of $500 depending on the size of kennel needed .
We will only ship our puppies to new homes in the contiguous 48 states.
Delivery is typically made via counter to counter service through an appropriate airline. Puppies travel in a pressurized compartment. During his/her travel adventure your puppy will be in a comfortable, reusable pet taxi. If shipping by ground puppy to picked up from me and brought to you. Since Covid-19 I have mostly utilized ground transport services.
You are welcome to pick your puppy up in person. If you wish to fly in you can carry your puppy on the plane with you if you wish.
All puppies arrive with a certified health certificate assuring the puppy’s health.
Puppies will not be shipped during extreme weather conditions.